Priming Your Organization for Renewable Energy Success
Type: White Paper
Categories: Energy Procurement, GHG Emissions, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 2/4/2022
Source: CustomerFirst Renewables
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
For any corporation wishing to embrace a low-carbon future, the road ahead is a significant deviation from business as usual. But change is not only possible, it is fertile ground for innovation and prosperity. This guide for corporate buyers from Customer First Renewables explains how making the switch to clean, renewable energy addresses one of the biggest sources of GHG emissions.
This guide provides :
- The role of renewables
- An understanding of the Scopes
- Driving forces of corporate renewable energy procurement
- Prerequisites to establish before embarking on your company's climate journey
Download this white paper to discover five steps to enable the switch to renewable energy.
Please fill out the form below to view the white paper. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Better Buildings Progress Report 2022
- McDonald's 2021-2022 Purpose & Impact Reporting
- Sustainability Strategy: Two Ways to Decarbonize Natural Gas
- In Setting Corporate Climate Goals, Credibility is Key
- Lessons from the Front Line: Principles and Recommendations for Large-scale and Distributed Energy Interconnection Reforms
- How Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are Changing the Energy Industry