The Inflation Reduction Act and Your Path to Carbon Neutrality
Date Published: 10/12/2022
The Inflation Reduction Act is turning the tide in the climate crisis. This landmark legislation gives corporate leaders new tools for accelerating their sustainability initiatives so that the U.S. can reach its emissions targets. In this report from TotalEnergies, learn why now more than ever, investing in on-site solar and energy storage assets can help organizations reduce their greenhouse gas emissions, elevate their brands and improve their bottom line at every stage of their sustainability journey.
The Inflation Reduction Act and Your Path to Carbon Neutrality - A Solar + Storage Primer for Businesses provides insights on:
- Explained Inflation Reduction Act incentives for clean energy.
- Using sited solar and energy storage to offset Scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions.
- The bottom-line, sustainability and brand lift benefits of sited solar and energy storage systems.
Download the report to explore clean energy incentives in the Inflation Reduction Act and learn how businesses benefit from solar and storage solutions by TotalEnergies.
Please fill out the form below to view the white paper. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as it is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Net Zero Roadmap: A Global Pathway to Keep the 1.5°C Goal in Reach
- A Business Guide to Procuring Offsite Renewable Energy
- How to build zero-cost on-site solar and storage projects
- Zero-CapEx Solar + Storage: Lower Energy Costs and Emissions
- International Energy Outlook 2023
- Building Operators: Grid and Occupant Training