The Breakthrough Agenda Report 2022
Type: White Paper
Categories: GHG Emissions
Date Published: 11/21/2022
Primary Topic: GHG Emissions
The Breakthrough Agenda report looks at progress on reducing emissions in five key industry sectors – power, hydrogen, road transport, steel, and agriculture – and calls for stronger cooperation between governments, business, and society to speed up this transition.
The Report is from International Energy Agency (IEA), International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA), and UN Climate Change High-Level Champions.
The Breakthrough Agena was launched by 45 world leaders at COP26 and is a commitment to work together this decade to accelerate innovation and deployment of clean technologies, making them accessible and affordable for all this decade. It establishes an annual cycle to track developments towards these goals, identify where further coordinated international action is urgently needed to accelerate progress and then galvanize public and private international action behind these specific priorities in order to make these transitions quicker, cheaper, and easier for all.
Download the report to understand the priorities for strengthened international collaboration in the five focus sectors:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Insights from the December 2021 Renewable Energy Forum
- The Inflation Reduction Act and Your Path to Carbon Neutrality
- U.S. Innovation to Meet 2050 Climate Goals: Assessing Initial R&D Opportunities
- U.S. Cotton Trust Protocol 2nd Annual Report
- DOE National Clean Hydrogen Strategy and Roadmap
- The Breakthrough Agenda Report 2022
- Loews Hotels & Co - 50001 Ready at 11 Hotels
- High-Performance Building Hubs Support Professionals Navigating Codes and BPS
- Better Buildings Showcase: Life Time Chanhassen Athletic Club
- Multifamily Better Climate Challenge Partners Drive the EV Conversation
- With financial losses from climate change mounting, the SEC must act now