Massachusetts Clean Energy and Climate Plan for 2050
Type: White Paper
Date Published: 1/4/2023
Source: State of Massachusetts
The Massachusetts Clean Energy and Climate Plan for 2050 continues the Commonwealth's efforts in identifying comprehensive and detailed strategies to achieve Net Zero in 2050. This Plan builds upon years of clean energy and climate planning and diligent efforts to advance climate mitigation and resiliency strategies while also considering feedback provided by numerous organizations and residents.
Specifically, the Plan incorporates strategies to reduce negative environmental impacts and increase investments in environmental justice communities., while prioritizing actions to achieve net zero through strategies that span all sectors of the economy.
Download the report to explore how this 2050 CECP will ensure that all communities share in the benefits of a more sustainable future for the Commonwealth.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Smart Energy Decisions 2022 Sustainability Report
- Financial Considerations for Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- The State of Decarbonization: A Closer Look at Institutions
- Insights from the June 2022 Renewable Energy Forum/Summer
- Alternative Clean Fuels for Decarbonization: Renewable Natural Gas (RNG) & Green Hydrogen
- 2022 State of Vehicle Fleet Electrification
- Why Leslie Knope Would Be Proud of the New Federal Energy Efficiency Requirements
- Incorporating the Better Plants Steam System In-Plant Training Into Corporate Training and Energy Management Best Practices
- Four ways your business can benefit from the Inflation Reduction Act
- Solar Power Purchase Agreement Advances RE at Colorado State University
- Learning the language of sustainability planning and climate reporting