Framework for Emissions Reduction Planning: An Overview
Type: White Paper
Categories: Commercial, Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions
Date Published: 2/22/2023
Source: Better Climate Challenge
Primary Topic: GHG Emissions
An Emissions Reduction Plan (ERP) is essential for organizations across all sectors seeking to achieve deep Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emission reductions. In this Framework for Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reduction Planning, the U.S. Department of Energy's Better Climate Challenge outlines a process to ensure organizations develop a plan that is actionable and sets them up to achieve their GHG emissions reduction targets across a portfolio of buildings and fleets.
The use of this resource is meant to align an organization’s actions with its current decarbonization goals and unlock opportunities for continuous emissions reduction.
Download this paper to explore the importance of an Emissions Reduction Plan for long-term success:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Connecting Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure to Commercial Buildings
- The Plan for Sustainability @ Bucknell
- GHG Emissions Reduction Audit: A Checklist for Owners
- Framework for Emissions Reduction Planning: An Overview
- Massachusetts Clean Energy and Climate Plan for 2050
- Insights from the 2022 Net Zero Forum