The 2022 State of Vehicle Fleet Electrification
Type: Research Study
Categories: Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions
Date Published: 3/10/2023
Source: Smart Energy Decisions
Primary Topic: Distributed Energy Resources
Smart Energy Decisions presents the second State of Vehicle Fleet Electrification to explore key dynamics driving the transition to electrified commercial fleets.
Sponsored by NRG Energy, exclusive survey results reveal drivers and barriers experienced as organizations advance toward fleet electrification. Among areas explored in the study are operating models, intentions to electrify, the decision-making process, where growth is expected, benefits already achieved, and how best to plan the journey.
Download the report to see how your journey to fleet electrification compares to other organizations.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Electricity 2024: Analysis and Forecast to 2026
- The State of Decarbonization: A Closer Look at the Commercial Sector
- Integrated Solutions to Help You Decarbonize Your Business
- 2023 DEI Impact Awards
- Case Study: Ford Motor Company - 50001 Ready
- Case Study: Federal Aviation Administration —Oklahoma City, OK