The 2022 State of Vehicle Fleet Electrification
Type: Research Study
Categories: Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions
Date Published: 3/10/2023
Source: Smart Energy Decisions
Primary Topic: Distributed Energy Resources
Smart Energy Decisions presents the second State of Vehicle Fleet Electrification to explore key dynamics driving the transition to electrified commercial fleets.
Sponsored by NRG Energy, exclusive survey results reveal drivers and barriers experienced as organizations advance toward fleet electrification. Among areas explored in the study are operating models, intentions to electrify, the decision-making process, where growth is expected, benefits already achieved, and how best to plan the journey.
Download the report to see how your journey to fleet electrification compares to other organizations.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Connecting Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure to Commercial Buildings
- The Plan for Sustainability @ Bucknell
- GHG Emissions Reduction Audit: A Checklist for Owners
- Framework for Emissions Reduction Planning: An Overview
- Massachusetts Clean Energy and Climate Plan for 2050
- Insights from the 2022 Net Zero Forum