Sustainable Energy in America Factbook 2023 - Executive Summary
Type: White Paper
Categories: Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Storage, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 3/15/2023
Source: Business Council for Sustainable Energy
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
Investment in clean energy generation and technologies shattered records in 2022, even as supply chain disruptions, an international energy crisis, and rising interest rates elevated prices for key energy commodities. The Sustainable Energy in America Factbook, produced annually for the Business Council for Sustainable Energy by BloombergNEF, provides valuable year-over-year data and insights on the American energy transformation.
The report covers the latest data on clean energy industries, as well as sustainable infrastructure, energy storage, hydrogen, renewable natural gas, electric vehicles, digitalization, industrial emissions, carbon capture storage, and more.
Download this Executive Summary to explore the progress of the energy efficiency, natural gas, and renewable energy sectors:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Connecting Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure to Commercial Buildings
- The Plan for Sustainability @ Bucknell
- GHG Emissions Reduction Audit: A Checklist for Owners
- Framework for Emissions Reduction Planning: An Overview
- Massachusetts Clean Energy and Climate Plan for 2050
- Insights from the 2022 Net Zero Forum