Smart Energy Decisions 2022 Sustainability Report
Type: White Paper
Categories: Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions
Date Published: 4/21/2023
Source: Smart Energy Decisions
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
Smart Energy Decisions’ second annual Sustainability Report demonstrates our continued commitment to progress on our initiatives across three key sustainability sectors: environmental, social, and governance.
As a business that helps other businesses achieve their sustainability goals, we believe it is important to lead by example and demonstrate our own sustainability efforts. This report uses day-to-day business operations in 2022 and our four in-person events around the country to analyze our emissions and other ESG metrics to determine where we can advance in future years.
Download the Smart Energy Decisions 2022 Sustainability Report to explore our progress to date and our ESG commitments moving forward.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Factsheet: Celebrating One Year of the Inflation Reduction Act
- Lockheed Martin Aeronautics, Air Force Plant #4 (Fort Worth, Texas) — 50001 Ready
- Case Study: Daimler Truck North America Plant – Detroit®
- Allianz Inaugural Net-Zero Transition Plan
- Decarbonization Navigator: A Toolkit for Organizations
- eBook - Decarbonization Navigator: a Toolkit for Organizations
- Why embedded emissions accounting is key to unleashing the power of circularity
- University of New Mexico's Unique Energy Solution
- 4 Steps to Documenting Your Sustainability Plan
- MGM Resorts’ 100-Megawatt Solar Array: Climate Action Through Solar Farming
- Ten Points on the Beaver State’s New Building Performance Standard