Smart Energy Decisions 2022 Sustainability Report
Type: White Paper
Categories: Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions
Date Published: 4/21/2023
Source: Smart Energy Decisions
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
Smart Energy Decisions’ second annual Sustainability Report demonstrates our continued commitment to progress on our initiatives across three key sustainability sectors: environmental, social, and governance.
As a business that helps other businesses achieve their sustainability goals, we believe it is important to lead by example and demonstrate our own sustainability efforts. This report uses day-to-day business operations in 2022 and our four in-person events around the country to analyze our emissions and other ESG metrics to determine where we can advance in future years.
Download the Smart Energy Decisions 2022 Sustainability Report to explore our progress to date and our ESG commitments moving forward.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Smart Energy Decisions 2022 Sustainability Report
- Financial Considerations for Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- The State of Decarbonization: A Closer Look at Institutions
- Insights from the June 2022 Renewable Energy Forum/Summer
- Alternative Clean Fuels for Decarbonization: Renewable Natural Gas (RNG) & Green Hydrogen
- 2022 State of Vehicle Fleet Electrification
- Why Leslie Knope Would Be Proud of the New Federal Energy Efficiency Requirements
- Incorporating the Better Plants Steam System In-Plant Training Into Corporate Training and Energy Management Best Practices
- Four ways your business can benefit from the Inflation Reduction Act
- Solar Power Purchase Agreement Advances RE at Colorado State University
- Learning the language of sustainability planning and climate reporting