Bloomberg 2022 Impact Report
Type: White Paper
Date Published: 5/10/2023
Bloomberg LP presents its 2022 Impact Report, which outlines how the company continues to address climate change through its operations and products, philanthropy and collaborations with partners and industry peers. The report also details how Bloomberg continues to invest in an increasingly diverse workforce, and drives change on critical social issues.
The report highlights how Bloomberg, the global business and financial information and news company, built significant momentum in the lead-up to the UN climate change conference (COP27) and how the company, along with Bloomberg Philanthropies, are leading industry initiatives to transition the global economy to net zero and bring transparency to climate risk data. This in turn helps markets to understand better how climate can impact businesses and economies.
Download this report to explore how Bloomberg continues to address climate change through its operations and products, philanthropy and collaborations with partners and industry peers.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Smart Energy Decisions 2022 Sustainability Report
- Financial Considerations for Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- The State of Decarbonization: A Closer Look at Institutions
- Insights from the June 2022 Renewable Energy Forum/Summer
- Alternative Clean Fuels for Decarbonization: Renewable Natural Gas (RNG) & Green Hydrogen
- 2022 State of Vehicle Fleet Electrification
- Why Leslie Knope Would Be Proud of the New Federal Energy Efficiency Requirements
- Incorporating the Better Plants Steam System In-Plant Training Into Corporate Training and Energy Management Best Practices
- Four ways your business can benefit from the Inflation Reduction Act
- Solar Power Purchase Agreement Advances RE at Colorado State University
- Learning the language of sustainability planning and climate reporting