Data + Analytics: Connecting Energy Usage to Your Business Goals
Categories: Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Utilities
Date Published: 6/5/2023
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
In recent years, companies have developed a greater understanding of how important it is to manage their energy usage. With a strategic approach, they can proactively reduce their carbon footprint and save on energy costs while promoting sustainability and reducing their environmental impact.
This article from Constellation explains that to launch a successful energy strategy, companies must comprehend how energy consumption correlates with their business goals. Enter utility expense management platforms, which are increasingly prominent tools that provide real-time insights into energy usage, identify efficiency opportunities, and empower companies to make progress on environmental sustainability.
Download this article from Constellation to explore how a utility management platform can help optimize your company's energy efficiency to achieve business goals.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Factsheet: Celebrating One Year of the Inflation Reduction Act
- Understanding Renewable Energy Agreements
- Microsoft Carbon Removal: Observations from our Third Year
- 2022 Amazon Sustainability Report
- The State of Decarbonization: A Closer Look at the Industrial Sector
- Lockheed Martin Aeronautics, Air Force Plant #4 (Fort Worth, Texas) — 50001 Ready
- 4 Steps to Documenting Your Sustainability Plan
- MGM Resorts’ 100-Megawatt Solar Array: Climate Action Through Solar Farming
- Ten Points on the Beaver State’s New Building Performance Standard
- DOE Recognized 14 Organizations for Excellence in Integrated Lighting
- Building Corporate Energy Awareness Through Mentorship