Integrated Solutions to Help You Decarbonize Your Business
Type: White Paper
Categories: GHG Emissions
Date Published: 9/13/2023
Source: Shell Energy
Primary Topic: GHG Emissions
Shell Energy knows that a holistic approach is required to face the multifaceted challenges presented by the energy transition – one that takes into consideration each business’ unique circumstances, no matter its size or scope.
Understanding the broad perspective is what we do best. This perspective enables us to support our customers with exceptional experience and a distinctive portfolio approach to help them meet their sustainability goals. We offer solutions bespoke to unique business circumstances with a portfolio including natural gas generation, renewable solutions, wholesale power and gas trading, retail power, electric vehicle charging, and demand response programs.
Download this Company Spotlight to explore Shell Energy's broad array of products and services dedicated to helping your organization achieve its decarbonization targets.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Factsheet: Celebrating One Year of the Inflation Reduction Act
- Understanding Renewable Energy Agreements
- Microsoft Carbon Removal: Observations from our Third Year
- 2022 Amazon Sustainability Report
- The State of Decarbonization: A Closer Look at the Industrial Sector
- Lockheed Martin Aeronautics, Air Force Plant #4 (Fort Worth, Texas) — 50001 Ready
- 4 Steps to Documenting Your Sustainability Plan
- MGM Resorts’ 100-Megawatt Solar Array: Climate Action Through Solar Farming
- Ten Points on the Beaver State’s New Building Performance Standard
- DOE Recognized 14 Organizations for Excellence in Integrated Lighting
- Building Corporate Energy Awareness Through Mentorship