Zero-CapEx Solar + Storage: Lower Energy Costs and Emissions
Type: White Paper
Categories: Energy Storage, Commercial, Finance, Solar
Date Published: 11/8/2023
On-site solutions like solar and storage help organizations reduce costs, generate revenue, and lower emissions. But what’s the key to building a cost-effective project?
This infographic from Enel provides three steps for adopting solutions through financing options in combination with the Inflation Reduction Act to make zero-capital projects a reality.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Net Zero Roadmap: A Global Pathway to Keep the 1.5°C Goal in Reach
- A Business Guide to Procuring Offsite Renewable Energy
- How to build zero-cost on-site solar and storage projects
- Zero-CapEx Solar + Storage: Lower Energy Costs and Emissions
- International Energy Outlook 2023
- Building Operators: Grid and Occupant Training