Intel's Climate Transition Action Plan
Type: White Paper
Categories: GHG Emissions
Date Published: 11/22/2023
Primary Topic: GHG Emissions
Intel Corporation has released its Climate Transition Action Plan, which provides a roadmap for achieving its goals, which include net-zero Scope 1 and 2 GHG emissions across global operations by 2040 and net-zero upstream Scope 3 GHG emissions by 2050.
"Our Climate Transition Action Plan provides the roadmap for how we will achieve these critically important goals," said Pat Gelsinger, CEO of Intel Corporation. "It demonstrates our commitment to integrating sustainability into our core business, building resilience into our operations and value chain, and fostering innovation.
Download Intel's report to explore the company's portfolio approach to GHG emissions reductions as the company implements short-term, medium-term, and long-term actions to progress its climate goals:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Electricity 2024: Analysis and Forecast to 2026
- The State of Decarbonization: A Closer Look at the Commercial Sector
- Integrated Solutions to Help You Decarbonize Your Business
- 2023 DEI Impact Awards
- Case Study: Ford Motor Company - 50001 Ready
- Case Study: Federal Aviation Administration —Oklahoma City, OK