Demand Management, Energy Efficiency, Energy Procurement - March 9, 2018
A Model for Sustainability Success: The Ohio State University’s Integrated Energy Solution
This case study, presented by ENGIE North America, tracks the progress made by Ohio State University to strengthen its position as an international pioneer in sustainability.
The goal was to find a private-sector partner with critical operational, technical, and financial expertise to guide the University, with a campus that serves approximately 59,400 students and 43,800 employees, with 485 buildings over a 25-million-square-foot footprint that spans nearly 2,000 acres.
Download this case study to learn how they accomplished their goal with a plan that includes utility systems management, supply procurement consulting, sustainability program implementation, and academic collaboration.
Please fill out the below field to receive the report. We value your privacy!
Get Part 2 from Richard Heath plus free thought leadership from experts at Insight Energy
- The Business of Standalone Grid-Scale Energy Storage in Northern States
- Green Lease Leaders: How Industrial Building Owners Use the Lease to Optimize Sustainable Business Practices
- Google Environmental Report 2019
- Webinar replay: Why finance should lead sustainability efforts
- Future Proof Your Business with integrated Storage, Solar, and Smart EV Charging