Commercial, Solar, Sourcing Renewables, Wind - October 29, 2018
RESF Fall Presentation: Starbucks' Portfolio Approach to RE Strategy & Execution
Starbucks' Portfolio Approach to RE Strategy & Execution is the latest in a series of presentations from the Smart Energy Decisions' Fall Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum.
Patrick Leonard, Starbucks' manager of energy and resource management, outlines the company's steps towards its public goal to invest in 100% renewable energy to power operations globally by 2020. A focus on partner connection, alignment of RE and electricity sourcing in key markets, and additionality all contribute to Starbucks' aspiration to offer "sustainable coffee, served sustainably."
To download the presentation, click here:
- Starbucks moves higher in EPA green power ranks
- Starbucks issues $1 billion Sustainability Bond
- Starbucks adds carbon neutrality in green coffee processes to 2030 goals
- New wind will give energy to Walmart, Smithfield Foods, Starbucks
- Starbucks, Gap, Bloomberg, Salesforce and others to receive power from new solar project