Energy Efficiency, Energy Storage, GHG Emissions, Utilities, Commercial, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables - August 28, 2019
Insights from the 2019 Innovation Summit
While we look forward to the 2020 edition of the Innovation Summit, set for March 9-11 in Houston, it's a good time to explore highlights from the 2019 event.
This Insights report, part of our continuing series, offers excerpts from each general session to give you a taste of the thought-provoking content, as well as the spirit of collaboration in evidence throughout the event. Presentations include:
- A team from Merck including Christopher Broome, associate director, Energy Center of Excellence; Michael Waslin, senior engineer, Environmental Sustainability Center of Excellence, and Doug Yunaska, associate director, global energy
- A panel on "Approaches to employee engagement in energy management"
- Lynda Clemmons, VP, Sustainable Solutions Group, NRG Energy
- Michael Barry, head of sustainable business operations, Bloomberg
- Devan Tracy, senior energy engineer, Lockheed Martin
- A panel of "Strategies for managing risk in energy operations"
- Jesse Warren, sustainability program manager, University of Virginia
- Emma Cox, sustainability manager, McDonald's Corporation
- A panel on "Energy portfolio financial management"
- Will Coleman, previous CEO, Lucid
- Allan Schurr, chief commercial officer, Enchanted Rock, LLA
- A panel on "Innovative approaches to pursuing sustainability goals
Download the PDF to see what you missed. For more information on the 2020 Innovation Summit at The Houstonian in Houston, March 9-11, click here. Interested energy management and sustainability executives can submit an application to attend at this link and interested suppliers can submit an application here.