Utilities - September 13, 2019
Taking a Utility Platform Player position for your customers... and society
It will come as no surprise to large electric power users that when it comes to their relationship with utilities, customers want greater transparency, two-way communication, ease-of-use, choice and control surrounding energy consumption and use. In this report, presented by PwC , the results of a survey of more than 130 utility executives show that there is a move towards becoming a "Utility Platform Player, or an integrator and connector in a more expanded role at the center of this new energy economy.
This report takes a closer look at the utility perspective and shares key takeaways from PwC about what these companies are doing - or plan to do - to transform the utility-customer relationship.
Download this report for a look at the energy ecosystem from the point of view of power and utility companies:
- A Guide to IFRS Accounting for VPPAs
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Winter Edition
- Iron Mountain Data Centers aces the Better Buildings Challenge
- Challenging Channels: Creativity and Competition
- SED Pulse Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Sustainability Goals and Workplace Restart