GHG Emissions - June 23, 2021
Setting Sustainability Goals and Meeting Them with Reduction Targets
As increased scrutiny is placed on emissions and supply chain management, many companies have established aspirational goals to improve environmental, social and governance (ESG) metrics in a short time frame but have done so with limited details on how to execute those objectives. In this report, Constellation discusses critical areas to target for improvement and to establish key attainable milestones.
Download this report to explore understanding your business's CO2 footprint (including Scope 1, 2, and 3 emissions) and the importance of creating reduction targets.
Please fill out the form below to download the report. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
- Make risk your advantage, not your obstacle
- Starbucks signs agreement for wind power in Illinois
- Southwire Signs Renewable Agreement
- Scope 1, 2 and 3 Emissions: What to Address First in Your GHG Reduction Journey
- Smart Energy Voices Podcast - Episode 31: The State of Retail Energy Partnerships, with Raj Bazaj