Commercial, Demand Management, Energy Efficiency - May 18, 2016
Arby's to discuss its lighting retrofit program on upcoming DOE webinar
Arby's Restaurants will join the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority to discuss the significant energy savings they are both obtaining through lighting retrofits at its parking facilities on a free, May 24 webinar.
The hourlong webinar, which will include a question and answer session, is being organized by the U.S. Department of Energy's Better Buildings, which is a Lighting Energy Efficiency in Parking, or LEEP, campaign organizer. Registration for the webinar is now open.
Frank Inoa of Arby's will discuss retrofits of 100 Arby’s facilities, and Rachel Healy of the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority will discuss the upgrades to their 25 parking garages that serve the transit system of the nation’s capital.
- Top 10 Green Leasing Tips for Building Owners
- Arby's, Legrand, Volvo talk efficiency in video series
- Data center company Digital Realty receives EPA recognition for cutting emissions
- Better Buildings partners, energy efficiency commitments have tripled since 2011, DOE says
- Representatives from Starbucks, Whole Foods, 3M among speakers at this year's Better Buildings Summit