Commercial, Energy Efficiency, Commercial, Sourcing Renewables - July 25, 2016
Presentation: Financing for Energy and Sustainability
For many energy managers, accessing capital for energy projects requires overcoming significant barriers; this presentation is one resource that can help get them over the hurdles.
This power point presentation, which corresponds with a workshop offered by the Retail Industry Leaders Association, explains how to best present projects to corporate finance teams to get them green-lit. The workshop, which was presented at the U.S. DOE's Better Buildings Summit in May, originated for the retail industry but its teachings are applicable to energy and sustainability professionals across a variety of industries.
Through the workshop, RILA explains how to think like a finance professional and how to partner with his or her finance organization for the best outcomes. The presentation's teachings can be applied to case studies on project analysis and portfolio planning, and is available in person: check out RILA's website for more information.
Please fill out the below field to receive the report. We value your privacy.
- Data center company Digital Realty receives EPA recognition for cutting emissions
- New partnership aims to accelerate green leasing, unlock billions in energy savings for buildings
- RILA's 2017 retail energy management industry report
- Green bonds: A primer for energy project financing
- Implementation model: Best Buy's retail load analysis
- Lessons from the Front Line: Principles and Recommendations for Large-scale and Distributed Energy Interconnection Reforms
- NRG releases 12th annual sustainability report highlighting consistent actions that drive stakeholder value
- In Setting Corporate Climate Goals, Credibility is Key
- Better Buildings Progress Report 2022
- Extreme Weather & Power Supply Preparedness