April 8, 2019
Aurora Public Schools Energy Management System
Aurora Public Schools (APS), which serves 40,000 students across 63 schools, has a goal to reduce energy usage by 10% by 2023. Knowing they needed to step up their efforts to reach that goal, APS decided to implement an energy information system (EIS).
This case study from APS follows their journey from engaging with Xcel Energy, their local utility, for guidance with an RFP to choosing a vendor to implementation to how their staff engages with the new system.
Read the case study to see factors considered, decisions made, technology used, and success achieved by APS.
- Supplier Spotlight - Ameresco: Energizing Our Net Zero Future
- Decarbonizing HVAC and Water Heating in Commercial Buildings
- Securing a Better Energy Future through the Power of Choice: Energy Solutions for Businesses and Communities
- Biogas: Another Part of the Sustainability Picture
- A New Age of Demand-Side Energy Management: Data Centers