Energy Efficiency, Microgrids, Sourcing Renewables - May 24, 2019
Infographic: The Energy-Resilient City
Better Buildings' Efficiency-Resilience Nexus discusses resources for organizations across different sectors of a city - from offices and apartments to manufacturing facilities and stores - to build resilience and increase their ability to bounce back from natural disasters and other stressors. These resources can be used to minimize vulnerabilities to climate-related impacts through resilience planning, implementing new energy technologies, and decreasing energy demand in facilities.
Energy efficiency measures are a powerful complement to onsite energy generation and storage, as they can significantly reduce the necessary size and cost of installing backup power systems, and can increase the usefulness of existing backup power.
Download the infographic to learn about the different ways a city can incorporate resilience:
Experience unparalleled peer networking at the RE Sourcing Forum
- Taking a Utility Platform Player position for your customers... and society
- Execution Excellence, Innovative Solution, and Customer Centricity: A Winning Approach to Making an Impossible Mission Possible
- Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - the benefits of distributed energy resources for your business
- Insights from the 2019 Innovation Summit
- Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - The benefits of DERs for your business