Distributed Energy Resources - October 28, 2019
Distributed Energy Future Trends
Organizations that view energy as a strategic asset, rather than a cost, continue to outperform their competition. In this report, “Distributed Energy Future Trends: The Insights Behind Sustainable Business Growth,” Centrica Business Solutions shares results from research conducted among over 1,500 energy decision makers.
The research results focus on the changing role of energy and how businesses can prepare for a more commercially and environmentally sustainable future, including energy risks and solutions; drivers of change, innovation, and the funding of future energy.
Download the report to explore key strategies to be an effective, sustainable business.
Please fill out the form below to download the case study. We value your privacy!
- Climate Action Plans and Emissions Reduction Plans Defined
- Zero Energy Building Highlight: Houston Advanced Research Center
- Case Study: Federal Aviation Administration —Oklahoma City, OK
- Electricity 2024: Analysis and Forecast to 2026
- Case Study: Marriott Infrastructure Resilience & Adaptation (MIRA) Program