Commercial, Distributed Energy Resources, Industrial - October 9, 2019
Distributed Energy Future Trends: The Insights Behind Sustainable Business Growth
What does it take to become a more sustainable, future-focused organization? A new report from Centrica Business Solutions explains what it means to be a sustainable business and the steps you can take to start your journey.
A lot can change in two years. In Centrica Business Solutions' first research study in 2017, environmental responsibility was not high on the corporate agenda. Now, as revealed by their most recent Distributed Energy Future Trends report, it certainly is. Businesses need to find an innovative way to balance their financial performance and environmental policies in order to drive growth and competitive advantage. But how?
Centrica's report features survey responses from 1,500 businesses and energy decision-makers in large organizations across 10 countries in 7 sectors to understand the experience businesses are having, and how they are adapting to the changing role of energy hanging role of energy.
Explore Centrica's report to find key reasons why US businesses are rethinking the importance of sustainability, the drivers behind this change – and what this means for businesses that want to stay ahead.
Please fill out the form below to download the case study. We value your privacy!
Read These Related Articles:
- IBM Plans Energy Saving Improvements at Four Sites
- California condo facility installs 2.5 MW of rooftop solar
- Distributed Energy Future Trends
- Survey shows businesses moving energy onsite
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Aptar Updates Emissions Reduction Goals
- Weekend Reads: Green Subsidy Race; Renewable Generation Surpasses Coal and Nuclear
- Microsoft to Use Power From Fusion Plant
- Amazon Signs PPAs for Global Wind and Solar
- Boeing Launches Cascade to Support Aviation's Net Zero Goal
- Weekend Reads: Volcanic Microbe Eats CO2, New Battery Center Launches