Energy Efficiency, Energy Procurement, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables - April 22, 2020 - By David Reid, Celanese
Virtual Innovation Summit Keynote: The Evolution of Energy Management at Celanese
Smart Energy Decisions is proud to present a 2020 Virtual Innovation Summit keynote presentation from David Reid, Global Energy and Productivity Leader at Celanese.
With “The Evolution of Energy Management at Celanese” Reid looks at the strong history of energy projects at this Fortune 500 company and his current focus on three pillars: programs, projects, and people – a strategy that led to more than 120 energy-related projects in 2019 and savings of about 5% of their total energy spend.
Watch this Virtual Innovation Summit keynote to learn about how Celanese develops strategies to save energy and money:
- Research: The State of Vehicle Fleet Electrification
- The ABCs of Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs)
- How Energy Technology Reduces Consumption and Spend: Fleet Electrification
- Decarbonizing Supply Chains: Collaboration and Renewable Energy Strategies
- Sustainability Strategy: Two Ways to Decarbonize Natural Gas