Commercial, Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Industrial - June 28, 2021
Preparing for the Energy Transition: Immediate Steps for C&I Facilities
Investors, employees, policymakers, and consumers are pressuring businesses to accelerate the energy transition. The energy industry is ready to help. This white paper from MP2 Energy, a Shell Energy North America subsidiary, explores three strategies that the commercial and industrial sectors can take advantage of right now:
- Sourcing a more sustainable energy mix through PPAs and VPPAs
- Reducing energy consumption with turnkey high-efficiency infrastructure solutions
- Leveraging nature-based offsets to compensate for emissions that cannot be avoided
Download the white paper for a deeper look and learn how other companies leverage these strategies to cut emissions, signal sustainability and establish themselves as leaders in the energy transition.
Please fill out the form below to download the report. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
- Lessons from the Front Line: Principles and Recommendations for Large-scale and Distributed Energy Interconnection Reforms
- NRG releases 12th annual sustainability report highlighting consistent actions that drive stakeholder value
- In Setting Corporate Climate Goals, Credibility is Key
- Better Buildings Progress Report 2022
- Extreme Weather & Power Supply Preparedness