Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency - October 8, 2021
How Energy Technology Reduces Consumption and Spend: Fleet Electrification
There is a growing consensus that the electrification of transportation is an important step in meeting aggressive GHG emissions reduction goals. To reduce its carbon footprint by 2022, the Port Authority of New York & New Jersey has teamed up with Constellation to transition its entire fleet of buses at John F. Kennedy (JFK) International Airport and Newark Liberty International Airport from diesel to battery electric.
This report from Constellation explores this groundbreaking project and discusses the benefits of electrification and who should consider electrifying their fleet.
Please fill out the form below to view the report. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
- Make risk your advantage, not your obstacle
- Johns Hopkins covers 2/3 of power with solar PPA
- Sustainability Strategy: Two Ways to Decarbonize Natural Gas
- PepsiCo, McCormick, Best Buy, ViacomCBS Claim 140 MW from Texas Solar
- Meet Sustainability Goals with a Customized Network of Integrated Energy Solutions