Commercial, Industrial, Power Prices, Utilities - January 17, 2018 - By William Cratty
The New England Electric Power Market
This white paper, presented by CPower, explores reasons behind the increasing cost of electricity in the New England electrical power market and what commercial and industrial power customers can do to mitigate these cost increases.
While ISO New England's mission is system reliability across a six-state region, the challenge is restructuring New England’s electricity generation fleet, complicated by several factors detailed in the white paper.
Download the white paper by completing the form below for insights and analysis on these challenges and the energy management strategies that provide a solution.
Please fill out the below field to receive the report. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Amazon, Meta Top List of Energy Customers
- SED's WISE Award Winners Announced
- SED's Net Zero Forum Wrap-Up
- General Motors, 24/7 Carbon-Free Matching, and Community Solar Added to REF Agenda
- Weekend Reads: How to Limit the Cost of the Energy Transition; The Trouble with NYC EV Charging
- Saint-Gobain Signs PPA for 145 Sites