Commercial, Industrial, Power Prices, Utilities - January 17, 2018 - By William Cratty
The New England Electric Power Market
This white paper, presented by CPower, explores reasons behind the increasing cost of electricity in the New England electrical power market and what commercial and industrial power customers can do to mitigate these cost increases.
While ISO New England's mission is system reliability across a six-state region, the challenge is restructuring New England’s electricity generation fleet, complicated by several factors detailed in the white paper.
Download the white paper by completing the form below for insights and analysis on these challenges and the energy management strategies that provide a solution.
Please fill out the below field to receive the report. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Jigar Shah to lead $40 billion DOE clean tech loan effort
- Microsoft, HP, General Motors Headline Final Agenda for In-Person RE Forum
- Mission-Critical Emission Targets Driving Interest in RE Forum
- Go Beyond the Meter with Season 3 Podcast Premiere
- Cisco Unveils 2040 Net-Zero Target
- Amazon Invests in Brazil Reforestation
- Supplier Spotlight - Ameresco: Energizing Our Net Zero Future
- Decarbonizing HVAC and Water Heating in Commercial Buildings
- Securing a Better Energy Future through the Power of Choice: Energy Solutions for Businesses and Communities
- Biogas: Another Part of the Sustainability Picture
- A New Age of Demand-Side Energy Management: Data Centers