Energy Efficiency, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables - July 3, 2019
Infographic: General Motors - Progress Toward Our Vision
With the release of its ninth annual sustainability report, "Transformation in Progress," General Motors demonstrates that sustainability is deeply integrated into its business strategy and is core to operations.
In the report’s CEO Message, Mary Barra, chairman and CEO, said, “In 2018, we accelerated our transformation to position the company for long-term success in a rapidly changing world. As we continue to strengthen our core business, we are placing smart bets on technologies that will drive a future that is electric, autonomous, connected and shared.”
Highlights from the report include updates on driving environmental stewardship, building a new all-electric architecture, advancing infrastructure to ensure the EV market thrives, and working towards the commercial introduction of autonomous vehicles.
Download General Motors' infographic to explore highlights of the company's progress toward its vision of zero crashes, zero emissions, and zero congestion.
- GM Adds 500 EV Charging Stations to Massive Network Expansion
- GM Launches Plan to Install 40,000 Community EV Chargers in North America
- GM and GE Team Up on EV and RE Production Supply Chains
- Inside GM's Sustainability Initiatives
- General Motors Launches Real-time Carbon Tracking to Monitor and Reduce Emissions
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Jigar Shah to lead $40 billion DOE clean tech loan effort
- Microsoft, HP, General Motors Headline Final Agenda for In-Person RE Forum
- Mission-Critical Emission Targets Driving Interest in RE Forum
- Go Beyond the Meter with Season 3 Podcast Premiere
- Cisco Unveils 2040 Net-Zero Target
- Amazon Invests in Brazil Reforestation
- Supplier Spotlight - Ameresco: Energizing Our Net Zero Future
- Decarbonizing HVAC and Water Heating in Commercial Buildings
- Securing a Better Energy Future through the Power of Choice: Energy Solutions for Businesses and Communities
- Biogas: Another Part of the Sustainability Picture
- A New Age of Demand-Side Energy Management: Data Centers