Distributed Energy Resources - October 28, 2019
Distributed Energy Future Trends
Organizations that view energy as a strategic asset, rather than a cost, continue to outperform their competition. In this report, “Distributed Energy Future Trends: The Insights Behind Sustainable Business Growth,” Centrica Business Solutions shares results from research conducted among over 1,500 energy decision makers.
The research results focus on the changing role of energy and how businesses can prepare for a more commercially and environmentally sustainable future, including energy risks and solutions; drivers of change, innovation, and the funding of future energy.
Download the report to explore key strategies to be an effective, sustainable business.
Please fill out the form below to download the case study. We value your privacy!
- Survey shows businesses moving energy onsite
- Distributed Energy Future Trends: The Insights Behind Sustainable Business Growth
- California condo facility installs 2.5 MW of rooftop solar
- IBM Plans Energy Saving Improvements at Four Sites
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Facebook data center a major contributor to N.M. clean energy goals
- Jigar Shah to lead $40 billion DOE clean tech loan effort
- Amazon Web Services joins partnership for EV management platform development
- A.P. Moller - Maersk reveals the world's first carbon neutral vessel
- Ford's New Science-Based Targets Revealed
- Weekend reads: Discovering Amazon's EV company; The woman at the helm of Biden's climate plan