Commercial, Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, Industrial, Microgrids, Sourcing Renewables - January 22, 2020
Customer panels & study tours added to Innovation Summit
Smart Energy Decisions has announced the addition of two customer panels and three study tours to the agenda for the 2020 Innovation Summit, set for March 9-11 at the Houstonian Hotel in Houston. Now in its fourth year, the Innovation Summit is designed to help energy executives from commercial, industrial, institutional, and cities/municipalities build and execute their energy management strategies.
A panel discussion on “Trends in Utility/Customer Relations” will feature Steve DePalo, director of sustainability, McDonald’s Corporation; Bill Carroll, principal, strategic energy management, Salt River Project, and Denis George, senior leader, enterprise sourcing, Kroger. A panel on “Customer Success Stories in the Houston Region” will include Mary Curtiss, global head of energy and sustainability, HP; Bhaskar Dusi, corporate energy manager, Cemex, and Josh Richards, director of sustainability, Transwestern.
As part of the Innovation Summit’s special “Accelerate Houston” programming, three Energy Project Study Tours exclusively for buyers will be featured including Petra Nova Carbon Capture Project, Sunnyside Landfill Solar Project, and Texas Medical Center Microgrid. The study tours are one of four special “Accelerate Houston” programming elements taking place at the Innovation Summit in honor of the city’s new Climate Action Plan.
Click here for the full Innovation Summit event schedule.
“These educational sessions featuring large power users and study tours, combined with boardroom case study presentations, one-to-one meetings with suppliers and countless peer-to-peer networking opportunities make the Innovation Summit a unique event for this industry—one that energy, sustainability, and facility management executives should not miss,” said John Failla, founder & editorial director, Smart Energy Decisions.
The Innovation Summit will conclude with the Innovation Awards Reception & Dinner, sponsored by ENGIE. The 2020 Innovation Award winners were recently announced by Smart Energy Decisions.
Attendance at the 2020 Innovation Summit is limited to qualified energy, sustainability, and facility management executives and supplier sponsors. To learn more about the event, visit the Innovation Summit website. Interested energy management and sustainability executives can submit an application to attend at this link and interested suppliers can submit an application here.
- Innovation Summit To Address Challenges in Achieving Emission Reduction Targets
- Insights from the 2021 Virtual Innovation Summit
- 2021 Virtual Innovation Summit Wrap-Up
- Innovation Summit adds speakers, announces sponsors
- Final agenda and opening keynote announced for 2019 Innovation Summit
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Amazon, Meta Top List of Energy Customers
- SED's WISE Award Winners Announced
- Weekend Reads: Renewables Pit Google Against Utilities; Wind Power on Mars
- Weekend Reads: US emissions 2022, the good and bad news; Electricity state-by-state
- Weekend Reads: CA Scored Highest For Efficiency; How Wind Power Can Benefit Shipping Emissions
- Weekend Reads: USPS Goes Electric; The RE Revolution in America's Heartland