Commercial, Energy Efficiency, Energy Procurement, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables - January 31, 2020
Innovation Summit adds speakers, announces sponsors
The 2020 Innovation Summit expands its roster of speakers and announces its first wave of supplier sponsors as it gears up for the start of the event on March 9-11 at the Houstonian Hotel in Houston. Focusing on “The Future of Energy Management,” the Innovation Summit is designed to help energy and sustainability executives from large electric power users build and execute their energy management strategies. The Summit includes a mix of general sessions, boardroom case study presentations, and one-to-one meetings between energy/sustainability executives and supplier sponsors.
“The Future of IoT & Smart Buildings,” presented by Wesley Walker, head of building performance and sustainability, Siemens, will feature the premiere of landmark industry research conducted by Smart Energy Decisions.
A one-to-one interview on “Cutting Edge Strategies in Energy Procurement” offers an in-depth conversation with Brad Christensen, managing director, Calpine Energy Solutions and Peter Kelly-Detwiler, director of education programs, Smart Energy Decisions.
Houston’s innovative campaign to electrify transportation will be the focus of “Electrifying Transportation with EVolve Houston” featuring Lynda Clemmons, VP, NRG Sustainable Solutions Group and Christopher George, executive director, EVolve Houston.
A special presentation on the most dynamic energy market in the country will offer “An Update on ERCOT” from Kenan Ogleman, their vice president, market operations.
John Failla, founder and editorial director of Smart Energy Decisions, will conduct an executive interview with Jason Klein, vice president, US energy transition strategy at Shell on “Navigating the energy transition.”
Click here for the full Innovation Summit event schedule, including previously announced speakers and study tours.
A solid line up of industry-leading suppliers is onboard as supplier sponsors of the event led by ENGIE North America as the Innovation Summit’s presenting sponsor. Platinum sponsors include Calpine Energy Solutions, Siemens Smart Infrastructure, NRG, and MP2 Energy. Among the gold sponsors are REC Solar, CPower, Direct Energy Business, Bloom Energy, and BuildingOS from Acuity Brands. Silver sponsors include Ameresco, Apex Clean Energy, C2 Energy Capital, Edison Energy, EMC, Level10 Energy, MC Group, NextEra Energy Resources, and Stem.
The Innovation Summit will conclude with the 3rd Annual Innovation Awards Reception & Dinner, sponsored by ENGIE. The 2020 Innovation Award winners were recently announced by Smart Energy Decisions.
Attendance at the 2020 Innovation Summit is limited to qualified energy, sustainability, and facility management executives and supplier sponsors. To learn more about the event, visit the Innovation Summit website. Interested energy management and sustainability executives can submit an application to attend at this link and interested suppliers can submit an application here.
- Innovation Summit To Address Challenges in Achieving Emission Reduction Targets
- Insights from the 2021 Virtual Innovation Summit
- 2021 Virtual Innovation Summit Wrap-Up
- Customer panels & study tours added to Innovation Summit
- Final agenda and opening keynote announced for 2019 Innovation Summit
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Amazon, Meta Top List of Energy Customers
- SED's WISE Award Winners Announced
- Weekend Reads: The EV Race Speeds Up; Germany Trades LNG For Green Hydrogen
- Weekend Reads: Breaking the EU Free From Russian Energy; The Truth About Airline Climate Offsets
- Weekend Reads: Auto Giants Call for EV Battery Development; Harnessing Solar Power from Space
- Rivian Invests in Wind Turbine
- Lessons from the Front Line: Principles and Recommendations for Large-scale and Distributed Energy Interconnection Reforms
- NRG releases 12th annual sustainability report highlighting consistent actions that drive stakeholder value
- In Setting Corporate Climate Goals, Credibility is Key
- Better Buildings Progress Report 2022
- Extreme Weather & Power Supply Preparedness