Energy Efficiency, Sourcing Renewables - September 8, 2021
Sustainability from the Ground Up: Infusing the Energy Transition into Your Company’s Work
Whatever your company’s focus may be, and whatever your ESG goals, there are tangible, achievable steps you can take as part of the energy transition that start right at home—or the home office.
Buying wind or solar power or building a sustainable new headquarters will signal to your customers—and just as important, your employees—that your company walks the talk on its values. But through incentive programs and other, smaller steps that also move the needle, every corporation can play a part in the shift to a more sustainable future for all.
This new piece from Apex Clean Energy explores the ways your company can think above and beyond its business model and vigorously pursue sustainability in every regard.
- Port of Corpus Christi to House Green Hydrogen
- Beyond Price: What Else to Consider When Committing to a Renewable Energy Project
- Mars to Power 2,000 US Vet Hospitals with Illinois Wind
- New Coalition Advocates for Clean Energy Tax Code Changes
- Facebook, McDonald's power-supplying wind farm acquired by Ares Management
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Amazon, Meta Top List of Energy Customers
- SED's WISE Award Winners Announced
- Smart Energy Decisions Expands Advisory Board
- Weekend Reads: The Payoff of Kauai's Renewables Transition; How States Can Prepare for the EV Boom
- Microsoft Updates Sustainability Goals
- Weekend Reads: The Barrier to Texas's Renewables Transition; Rebranding Bitcoin as Eco-Friendly