GHG Emissions, Commercial, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables - May 4, 2022
How Leading Companies Decarbonize Using Renewables
Companies in a variety of industries are setting decarbonization targets and investing in renewables. However, brands have unique decarbonization strategies and go differently about their renewable energy purchases and partnerships. In this report from Enel Green Power, find out from leading brands in their industries how to make the best of your decarbonization strategy.
Click here to download the report.
- The Social Impact of Renewable Energy Projects: Classrooms to Careers
- Clorox Signs VPPA
- 5 Trends for Renewable Energy Buyers in 2022 and Beyond
- Decarbonizing Supply Chains: Collaboration and Renewable Energy Strategies
- lululemon Achieves 100% RE Use with New Solar Deal
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Amazon, Meta Top List of Energy Customers
- SED's WISE Award Winners Announced
- Weekend Reads: Renewables Pit Google Against Utilities; Wind Power on Mars
- Weekend Reads: US emissions 2022, the good and bad news; Electricity state-by-state
- Weekend Reads: CA Scored Highest For Efficiency; How Wind Power Can Benefit Shipping Emissions
- Weekend Reads: USPS Goes Electric; The RE Revolution in America's Heartland