GHG Emissions, Commercial, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables - May 4, 2022
How Leading Companies Decarbonize Using Renewables
Companies in a variety of industries are setting decarbonization targets and investing in renewables. However, brands have unique decarbonization strategies and go differently about their renewable energy purchases and partnerships. In this report from Enel Green Power, find out from leading brands in their industries how to make the best of your decarbonization strategy.
Click here to download the report.
- The Social Impact of Renewable Energy Projects: Classrooms to Careers
- Clorox Signs VPPA
- 5 Trends for Renewable Energy Buyers in 2022 and Beyond
- Decarbonizing Supply Chains: Collaboration and Renewable Energy Strategies
- lululemon Achieves 100% RE Use with New Solar Deal
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- AptarGroup Raises Use of RE
- Lumentum Decreases Emissions by 25%, Doubles RE Use
- CalPERS Establishes $100 Billion Net Zero Pledge
- BACARDÍ Rum Aims to Lower Emissions by 50% in Puerto Rico
- Volvo Seeks to Lower Each Car's Emissions by 75%
- Weekend Reads: 10 Myths About the Energy Transition; Tackling Health Care's Carbon Footprint