June 22, 2022
Institute for Market Transformation Partners with Net Zero Forum
Smart Energy Decisions announces the Institute for Market Transformation (IMT) has joined the Net Zero Forum, taking place September 12-14 in Phoenix, Arizona, as a contributing content partner.
The Institute for Market Transformation (IMT) is a national 501(c)(3) nonprofit that aims to decarbonize buildings by catalyzing widespread and sustained demand for high-performance buildings. Founded in 1996 and based in Washington, D.C., IMT leverages its expertise in the intersection of real estate and public policy to make buildings more productive, affordable, valuable, and resilient.
The Net Zero Forum is an actionable event designed to accelerate the development and execution of Net Zero strategies. Buyers from large energy customers – including commercial, industrial, institutional (higher education and healthcare), and government - attend as an important step in the journey to reduce the carbon emissions of their organization and achieve their Net Zero ambitions. This unique event is the ONLY EVENT devoted entirely to their Net Zero success, with opportunities to learn, network with peers and conduct business planning sessions with prospective suppliers who can help them succeed.
“We’ve enjoyed a long-standing relationship with IMT and are pleased to have Lotte Schlegel, Executive Director of IMT as part of the Net Zero Forum program this September. Commercial real estate companies will have an opportunity to attend the forum to connect and collaborate with other energy and sustainability customers,” said Lisa Carroll, Director of Community Development for Smart Energy Decisions. “Lotte will focus on the Green Lease Leaders Program, which creates sustainable landlord-tenant relationships.”
SED has limited availability for additional partners who would like to make this unique Net Zero Forum content, networking, and connections available to their members. For more information contact Lisa Carroll at [email protected].
- 5 Lessons from the 2021 Green Lease Leaders
- 2021 Green Lease Leaders Show Sustainability, Cost Savings
- Want to Tune Up Your City’s Buildings? First, Tune Up Your Approach.
- Stronger Together: Systemic Efficiency through Demand Management
- Stronger Together: Why Efficiency with Electrification Catalyzes Systems Change
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to News
- Amazon, Meta Top List of Energy Customers
- SED's WISE Award Winners Announced
- Weekend Reads: The EV Race Speeds Up; Germany Trades LNG For Green Hydrogen
- Weekend Reads: Breaking the EU Free From Russian Energy; The Truth About Airline Climate Offsets
- Weekend Reads: Auto Giants Call for EV Battery Development; Harnessing Solar Power from Space
- Rivian Invests in Wind Turbine
- Lessons from the Front Line: Principles and Recommendations for Large-scale and Distributed Energy Interconnection Reforms
- NRG releases 12th annual sustainability report highlighting consistent actions that drive stakeholder value
- In Setting Corporate Climate Goals, Credibility is Key
- Better Buildings Progress Report 2022
- Extreme Weather & Power Supply Preparedness