Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Sourcing Renewables - November 7, 2018
RESF Fall presentation: Kohler's journey in RE sourcing
"Kohler's journey in RE sourcing" is the latest in a series of presentations from the Smart Energy Decisions Fall Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum.
Nathan Nissen, principal engineer, sustainability at Kohler Co., in conversation with Hans Royal, director, strategic renewables, Schneider Electric, explores Kohler's sustainability initiatives, including the company's recent purchase of 100 MW annually, which is equal to their total U.S. and Canadian demand and part of their commitment to net zero in greenhouse gas emissions by 2035.
To download the presentation, click here:
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Webinar replay: Buyer aggregation - an emerging path for renewable energy purchasers
- Sustainable Energy Solutions for Corporations
- Collaborative Offsite PPA Structures for Renewable Energy Buyers
- Swarm Logic unlocks HVAC energy savings
- Energy Storage Helps an Ontario Food Manufacturer Take Control of Electricity Costs