Energy Efficiency, Industrial, Finance - October 11, 2019
Green Lease Leaders: How Industrial Building Owners Use the Lease to Optimize Sustainable Business Practices
As building efficiency efforts have progressed to more advanced and holistic approaches to meet ambitious climate and sustainability goals, green leases have evolved as well to enable their achievement. The newest edition of IMT and the DOE’s Better Buildings Alliance’s case study series shines a spotlight on 2019’s Green Lease Leaders implementing effective strategies into their leasing practices and overall building operations in industrial spaces.
Read the report to learn how:
- Rexford Industrial uses green leasing to sharpen its focus on sustainability as a business model for its company while increasing the value of properties and bringing environmental and social benefits to its tenants.
- Sabey Data Centers ensures its multi-tenant customers, no matter their requirements, can save energy while continuously powering servers and cooling airflow for the optimal performance of complex systems and technologies.
- STAG Industrial finances efficiency projects at no up-front cost to its tenants, while using its lease to ensure access to energy performance data so it can track and identify future capital improvement projects across its entire portfolio of buildings.
Download the report to explore strong examples for every real estate or sustainability practitioner to consider when leasing property:
- Green Lease Leader: Green Leasing Spurs Efficiency Improvements in Cleveland Businesses and City Building
- STAG Industrial begins work on first of two community solar projects
- Stronger Together: Why Efficiency with Electrification Catalyzes Systems Change
- Stronger Together: Efficiency With Instead of Efficiency First
- Washington Blazes a Trail for State Action on Energy Efficiency
“Today’s Leaders. Tomorrow’s Heroes.”
Jana Ganion, Blue Lake Rancheria
- Virtual Innovation Summit: Cisco's Global Energy and Sustainability Journey
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- 2019 NRG Sustainability Report
- Rapid Microgrid Deployments for Emergency Preparedness: Powering field hospitals for COVID-19 and beyond
- Virtual Innovation Summit: Climate Action in the Energy Capital of the World