Innovation Summit Presentation: Energy-as-a-Service
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Finance, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 2/28/2018
Source: EnerNOC, an Enel Group Company
Primary Topic: Finance
Smart Energy Decisions' 2018 Innovation Summit featured presentations addressing the theme of "The Future of Energy Management."
Here is the next in a series of these presentations, "Energy-as-a-Service: A new way forward or latest industry buzzword?" presented by Mike Storch, president and CEO of EnerNOC, an Enel Group Company.
Storch proposes the use of energy-as-a-service as a way to reduce complexity, compares it to more traditional models and outlines what C&I customers can achieve by adopting this new model.
To download the presentation, click here:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Learn how Toyota North America, in partnership with SunPower, is achieving its goals.
- Case Study: Bloomberg—From RECs to RE100!
- Insights from SED’s Spring Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum
- Infographic: Energy efficiency inside Yum! buildings
- Case Study: Apple, Akamai, Etsy, and Swiss Re partner on largest RE aggregation to date
- Infographic: Starbuck's Greener Stores
- Infographic: Harnessing that Hawaiian sunshine
- Buyer aggregation – additional path for renewable energy purchasers
- We believe in an all-electric future, here’s what we’re doing today to get there
- Ceres encourages better corporate sustainability reporting
- Corporates shatter clean energy sourcing record with more to come
- Levi Strauss & Co. ramps up climate commitments