Innovation Summit Presentation: Energy-as-a-Service
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Finance, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 2/28/2018
Source: EnerNOC, an Enel Group Company
Primary Topic: Finance
Smart Energy Decisions' 2018 Innovation Summit featured presentations addressing the theme of "The Future of Energy Management."
Here is the next in a series of these presentations, "Energy-as-a-Service: A new way forward or latest industry buzzword?" presented by Mike Storch, president and CEO of EnerNOC, an Enel Group Company.
Storch proposes the use of energy-as-a-service as a way to reduce complexity, compares it to more traditional models and outlines what C&I customers can achieve by adopting this new model.
To download the presentation, click here:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Interested in our 2018 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum? Check out highlights from the 2017 event in the video below.
- Infographic: U.S. energy consumption for 2017
- Infographic: Corporate sourcing of renewables—numbers behind the growth
- Infographic: Craft Beer Alliance targets World Class Craft
- Better Buildings 2018 Progress Report
- AWEA Corporate Buyer's Guide to Wind Energy
- Report: Apple's 2018 Environmental Responsibility Report
- One year later, companies and investors are ‘Still In’
- LEMs: An Emerging Corporate Energy Management Tool
- Target's charging up its EV program to reach more than 20 states
- Four corporate sustainability trends all business leaders should be watching in 2018
- Driving Energy Efficiency in the Industry – Seven Years and Counting