Innovation Summit Presentation: Energy-as-a-Service
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Finance, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 2/28/2018
Source: EnerNOC, an Enel Group Company
Primary Topic: Finance
Smart Energy Decision's 2018 Innovation Summit featured presentations addressing the theme of "The Future of Energy Management."
Here is the next in a series of these presentations, "Energy-as-a-Service: A new way forward or latest industry buzzword?" presented by Mike Storch, president and CEO of EnerNOC, an Enel Group Company.
Storch proposes the use of energy-as-a-service as a way to reduce complexity, compares it to more traditional models and outlines what C&I customers can achieve by adopting this new model.
To download the presentation, click here:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Interested in our 2018 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum? Check out highlights from the 2017 event in the video below.
- A Model for Sustainability Success: The Ohio State University’s Integrated Energy Solution
- Insights from SED's 2017 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum
- Infographic: Heineken Drops the C
- Case Study: Home Depot - Financing a Renewable and Alternative Energy Commitment
- Case study: Responding to shareholder pressure for more renewable energy
- Case Study: Clif Bar’s innovative supply chain leadership
- Close collaboration leads to green tariff that works for businesses and utilities
- The Next Generation of Energy Cost Reductions
- Climate action makes (business) sense for U.S. utilities
- Column: Hulu Moves Data Centers to 100% RE Facility
- The U.S. Tax Overhaul: What Does It Mean for Corporate Solar Projects?