Innovation Summit Presentation: Energy-as-a-Service
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Finance, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 2/28/2018
Source: EnerNOC, an Enel Group Company
Primary Topic: Finance
Smart Energy Decisions' 2018 Innovation Summit featured presentations addressing the theme of "The Future of Energy Management."
Here is the next in a series of these presentations, "Energy-as-a-Service: A new way forward or latest industry buzzword?" presented by Mike Storch, president and CEO of EnerNOC, an Enel Group Company.
Storch proposes the use of energy-as-a-service as a way to reduce complexity, compares it to more traditional models and outlines what C&I customers can achieve by adopting this new model.
To download the presentation, click here:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Collaborative Offsite PPA Structures for Renewable Energy Buyers
- Energy Storage Helps an Ontario Food Manufacturer Take Control of Electricity Costs
- RESF Fall presentation: Kohler's journey in RE sourcing
- White Paper: The Case for Outsourcing Energy Systems: Velocity, Vector and Virtualization
- Green Lease Leaders: Using the Lease to Make Buildings More Healthy and Efficient
- Swarm Logic unlocks HVAC energy savings
- Renewable Energy Purchasing vs. Climate Goals
- The Invisible Enemy of Energy Management Programs (And 5 Steps to Beat it)
- A Battery Storage System Can Be The Perfect Complement to Your New Solar PPA
- Revisiting 4 corporate sustainability trends all business leaders should be watching in 2018
- Buying renewable energy should be easy — here’s one way to make it less complex