EV100 Progress and Insights Annual Report
Categories: Commercial, Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Industrial
Date Published: 2/15/2019
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
More companies than ever are switching to electric vehicles, helping to combat air pollution in cities, lower business risk and future proof their operations as low emission zones are introduced globally. EV100's first Progress and Insights Annual Report shines a light on companies’ fleet and charging commitments including key drivers and challenges.
The report, "Business Driving Demand for Electric Vehicles," gives an update on the global initiative from The Climate Group to accelerate the market shift to electric transport by 2030, has already secured the electrification of more than 2 million vehicles by 2030. The initiative now brings together 31 leading companies with combined revenue of over half a trillion US dollars.
Download this report to view EV actions from the leadership of multinational companies including case studies from Ingka Group (formerly IKEA Group), Deutsche Post DHL Group and Bank of America.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Experience unparalleled peer networking at the RE Sourcing Forum
- A look at this summer's Texas electricity market
- Climate change: major risk or rosy opportunity?
- Infographic: General Motors - Progress Toward Our Vision
- DE Forum Presentation: Walmart's Distributed Energy Journey - Past, Present and Future
- Outdoor Lighting Decision Tree Tool
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- Best energy practices to edge out your competition
- Making the Case for Energy Management Information Systems
- What presidential hopefuls can learn from the original “Climate Corps”
- Washington Blazes a Trail for State Action on Energy Efficiency
- Energy as a Service Solutions Targeted to Fit Customer Segments