EV100 Progress and Insights Annual Report
Categories: Commercial, Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Industrial
Date Published: 2/15/2019
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
More companies than ever are switching to electric vehicles, helping to combat air pollution in cities, lower business risk and future proof their operations as low emission zones are introduced globally. EV100's first Progress and Insights Annual Report shines a light on companies’ fleet and charging commitments including key drivers and challenges.
The report, "Business Driving Demand for Electric Vehicles," gives an update on the global initiative from The Climate Group to accelerate the market shift to electric transport by 2030, has already secured the electrification of more than 2 million vehicles by 2030. The initiative now brings together 31 leading companies with combined revenue of over half a trillion US dollars.
Download this report to view EV actions from the leadership of multinational companies including case studies from Ingka Group (formerly IKEA Group), Deutsche Post DHL Group and Bank of America.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- 2019 State of Demand-Side Energy Management in North America
- Shining Cities 2019 - The Top U.S. Cities for Solar Energy
- Aurora Public Schools Energy Management System
- Innovation Summit Presentation: Lockheed Martin of 2025 - Future of Energy Management
- Innovation Summit Presentation: The Evolution of Sustainable Operations at Bloomberg
- Solar and Electric Vehicles (EVs): What is there to know?
- What is Efficiency-as-a-Service?
- How to Get Utilities and Regulators to Provide Renewable Energy Options that Work for Your Company
- The business case for a price on carbon
- Solar Tax Credits Are Stepping Down Next Year: What Does This Mean for Corporate Solar Projects?
- Top 3 corporate sustainability trends all business leaders should be watching in 2019