EV100 Progress and Insights Annual Report
Categories: Commercial, Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Industrial
Date Published: 2/15/2019
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
More companies than ever are switching to electric vehicles, helping to combat air pollution in cities, lower business risk and future proof their operations as low emission zones are introduced globally. EV100's first Progress and Insights Annual Report shines a light on companies’ fleet and charging commitments including key drivers and challenges.
The report, "Business Driving Demand for Electric Vehicles," gives an update on the global initiative from The Climate Group to accelerate the market shift to electric transport by 2030, has already secured the electrification of more than 2 million vehicles by 2030. The initiative now brings together 31 leading companies with combined revenue of over half a trillion US dollars.
Download this report to view EV actions from the leadership of multinational companies including case studies from Ingka Group (formerly IKEA Group), Deutsche Post DHL Group and Bank of America.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
- Apple's 2020 Environmental Progress Report
- A Microgrid For Your Business is More Important Now Than Ever. Find out why.
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- Case Study: Superior Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) System Proven to Reduce Coronavirus
- IBM's DER Project Risk Evaluation Framework
- Net zero is THE new business imperative
- Resilience Isn't a Project - It's a Mindset for Better Plants Partners
- Redefining Corporate Renewables Procurement Strategy: Simplified, Effective and Accessible
- DWS: Site-Level Climate Risk and Resiliency Checklist Pilot