Benchmarking and Transparency: Resources for State and Local Leaders
Categories: Energy Efficiency
Date Published: 3/4/2019
Source: Smart Energy Decisions
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
Buildings account for about 40% of the energy consumed in the U.S. and therefore offer a great opportunity for energy and cost savings. This resource guide from Better Buildings shows how benchmarking and transparency can provide the foundation for improved energy performance.
While the guide is designed to provide state and local leaders with streamlined access to key existing resources for developing and implementing high-impact building energy benchmarking and transparency programs in their jurisdictions, other large energy buyers - commercial, industrial and higher education - may find some of the guidance applicable as well.
Explore this report for resources and advice on next-steps to develop programs to track the performance of your buildings:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Supplier Spotlight - The Future of EV Fleets: Overcoming Challenges for Unparalleled Benefits
- Better Buildings Progress Report 2022
- Extreme Weather & Power Supply Preparedness
- In Setting Corporate Climate Goals, Credibility is Key
- Selecting a Renewables Project: Evaluate Risk vs. Reward
- Profiles in Partnership: Mainspring & SED: Using Webinars to Generate Leads for New Technologies