Capturing the Full Value of Renewable Energy for Businesses in ERCOT
Type: White Paper
Categories: Solar, Sourcing Renewables, Wind
Date Published: 3/13/2019
Source: NRG Energy, Inc.
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
Texas leads the way in wind power development with capacity at four times that of California. Solar energy has been slower but that is beginning to change; the state currently ranks third in projected solar growth.
Explore this white paper to gain insight into an opportunity emerging out of the changing market and a simplified way to capture it, calibrated to various levels of risk tolerance.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Innovation Summit Presentation: Lockheed Martin of 2025 - Future of Energy Management
- Solar and Electric Vehicles (EVs): What is there to know?
- Infographic: The Energy-Resilient City
- 2019 State of Demand-Side Energy Management in North America
- Walmart's inaugural ESG Report
- A look at this summer's Texas electricity market