Capturing the Full Value of Renewable Energy for Businesses in ERCOT
Type: White Paper
Categories: Solar, Sourcing Renewables, Wind
Date Published: 3/13/2019
Source: NRG Energy, Inc.
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
Texas leads the way in wind power development with capacity at four times that of California. Solar energy has been slower but that is beginning to change; the state currently ranks third in projected solar growth.
Explore this white paper to gain insight into an opportunity emerging out of the changing market and a simplified way to capture it, calibrated to various levels of risk tolerance.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
- Apple's 2020 Environmental Progress Report
- A Microgrid For Your Business is More Important Now Than Ever. Find out why.
- Case Study: Superior Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) System Proven to Reduce Coronavirus
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- IBM's DER Project Risk Evaluation Framework
- Net zero is THE new business imperative
- Resilience Isn't a Project - It's a Mindset for Better Plants Partners
- Redefining Corporate Renewables Procurement Strategy: Simplified, Effective and Accessible
- DWS: Site-Level Climate Risk and Resiliency Checklist Pilot