Capturing the Full Value of Renewable Energy for Businesses in ERCOT
Type: White Paper
Categories: Solar, Sourcing Renewables, Wind
Date Published: 3/13/2019
Source: NRG Energy, Inc.
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
Texas leads the way in wind power development with capacity at four times that of California. Solar energy has been slower but that is beginning to change; the state currently ranks third in projected solar growth.
Explore this white paper to gain insight into an opportunity emerging out of the changing market and a simplified way to capture it, calibrated to various levels of risk tolerance.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Benchmarking and Transparency: Resources for State and Local Leaders
- Capturing the Full Value of Renewable Energy for Businesses in ERCOT
- Innovation Summit Presentation: Collaboration Enables Merck to Take a Huge, Sustainable Leap Forward
- A Comparison of Fuel Choice for Backup Generators
- Aurora Public Schools Energy Management System
- Michigan State's long-term view on renewable energy
- Solar Tax Credits Are Stepping Down Next Year: What Does This Mean for Corporate Solar Projects?
- Top 3 corporate sustainability trends all business leaders should be watching in 2019
- REI's net zero distribution center
- Energy and facility managers deserve access to modern technology
- The secret behind Iron Mountain’s long-term strategy for setting a Science-Based Target? A phase-based approach.