White paper: Demand-Side Energy Management in the U.S. Manufacturing Industrial Sector
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Industrial, Power Prices
Date Published: 8/12/2019
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
2019 marks the 10th straight year of economic growth in the U.S. and the country’s industrial manufacturing sector continues to put up hefty performance numbers. This white paper from CPower warns that despite the boom, there is cause for the sector to be concerned about the future.
This report explains the energy-related issues affecting the U.S. manufacturing industrial sector and explores demand-side energy management options aimed to help manufacturers offset soon-to-be rising energy costs without sacrificing their productivity.
Download this white paper to explore an analysis of revenue-generating strategies for demand-side energy management.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Industry News: SED's Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum goes VIRTUAL July 27-29, 2020
- SED Profiles in Partnership: Cinemark, Schneider Electric, and AEP Energy
- Report: 2020 State of Demand-Side Energy Management in North America
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- White Paper: Enterprise Energy Strategies
- U.S. Offshore Windpower Economic Impact Assessment
- Virtual Innovation Summit: The Future of Distributed Generation
- Stronger Together: Why Efficiency with Electrification Catalyzes Systems Change
- Synchronizing the Electric Regulatory Response to COVID-19
- Our data centers now work harder when the sun shines and wind blows
- UPDATE: Understanding the MOPR - What an Obscure FERC Rule Could Mean for Renewable Energy Buyers
- Chesapeake College: On-Campus Solar Energy and Storage