White paper: Demand-Side Energy Management in the U.S. Manufacturing Industrial Sector
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Industrial, Power Prices
Date Published: 8/12/2019
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
2019 marks the 10th straight year of economic growth in the U.S. and the country’s industrial manufacturing sector continues to put up hefty performance numbers. This white paper from CPower warns that despite the boom, there is cause for the sector to be concerned about the future.
This report explains the energy-related issues affecting the U.S. manufacturing industrial sector and explores demand-side energy management options aimed to help manufacturers offset soon-to-be rising energy costs without sacrificing their productivity.
Download this white paper to explore an analysis of revenue-generating strategies for demand-side energy management.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Experience unparalleled peer networking at the RE Sourcing Forum
- A look at this summer's Texas electricity market
- Climate change: major risk or rosy opportunity?
- Infographic: General Motors - Progress Toward Our Vision
- Outdoor Lighting Decision Tree Tool
- DE Forum Presentation: Walmart's Distributed Energy Journey - Past, Present and Future
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects