Insights from the 2019 Innovation Summit
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Energy Storage, GHG Emissions, Utilities, Commercial, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 8/28/2019
Source: Smart Energy Decisions
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
While we look forward to the 2020 edition of the Innovation Summit, set for March 9-11 in Houston, it's a good time to explore highlights from the 2019 event.
This Insights report, part of our continuing series, offers excerpts from each general session to give you a taste of the thought-provoking content, as well as the spirit of collaboration in evidence throughout the event. Presentations include:
- A team from Merck including Christopher Broome, associate director, Energy Center of Excellence; Michael Waslin, senior engineer, Environmental Sustainability Center of Excellence, and Doug Yunaska, associate director, global energy
- A panel on "Approaches to employee engagement in energy management"
- Lynda Clemmons, VP, Sustainable Solutions Group, NRG Energy
- Michael Barry, head of sustainable business operations, Bloomberg
- Devan Tracy, senior energy engineer, Lockheed Martin
- A panel of "Strategies for managing risk in energy operations"
- Jesse Warren, sustainability program manager, University of Virginia
- Emma Cox, sustainability manager, McDonald's Corporation
- A panel on "Energy portfolio financial management"
- Will Coleman, previous CEO, Lucid
- Allan Schurr, chief commercial officer, Enchanted Rock, LLA
- A panel on "Innovative approaches to pursuing sustainability goals
Download the PDF to see what you missed. Don't forget to save the date for the 2020 Innovation Summit as we return to The Houstonian in Houston, March 9-11.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- 2019 Innovation Awards Insights Report
- Google Environmental Report 2019
- Green Lease Leaders: How Industrial Building Owners Use the Lease to Optimize Sustainable Business Practices
- A Model for Sustainability Success: The Ohio State University’s Integrated Energy Solution
- The Business of Standalone Grid-Scale Energy Storage in Northern States
- Infographic: Craft Beer Alliance targets World Class Craft