Insights from the 2019 Innovation Summit
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Energy Storage, GHG Emissions, Utilities, Commercial, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 8/28/2019
Source: Smart Energy Decisions
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
While we look forward to the 2020 edition of the Innovation Summit, set for March 9-11 in Houston, it's a good time to explore highlights from the 2019 event.
This Insights report, part of our continuing series, offers excerpts from each general session to give you a taste of the thought-provoking content, as well as the spirit of collaboration in evidence throughout the event. Presentations include:
- A team from Merck including Christopher Broome, associate director, Energy Center of Excellence; Michael Waslin, senior engineer, Environmental Sustainability Center of Excellence, and Doug Yunaska, associate director, global energy
- A panel on "Approaches to employee engagement in energy management"
- Lynda Clemmons, VP, Sustainable Solutions Group, NRG Energy
- Michael Barry, head of sustainable business operations, Bloomberg
- Devan Tracy, senior energy engineer, Lockheed Martin
- A panel of "Strategies for managing risk in energy operations"
- Jesse Warren, sustainability program manager, University of Virginia
- Emma Cox, sustainability manager, McDonald's Corporation
- A panel on "Energy portfolio financial management"
- Will Coleman, previous CEO, Lucid
- Allan Schurr, chief commercial officer, Enchanted Rock, LLA
- A panel on "Innovative approaches to pursuing sustainability goals
Download the PDF to see what you missed. For more information on the 2020 Innovation Summit at The Houstonian in Houston, March 9-11, click here. Interested energy management and sustainability executives can submit an application to attend at this link and interested suppliers can submit an application here.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
- Apple's 2020 Environmental Progress Report
- A Microgrid For Your Business is More Important Now Than Ever. Find out why.
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- Case Study: Superior Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) System Proven to Reduce Coronavirus
- IBM's DER Project Risk Evaluation Framework
- Net zero is THE new business imperative
- Resilience Isn't a Project - It's a Mindset for Better Plants Partners
- Redefining Corporate Renewables Procurement Strategy: Simplified, Effective and Accessible
- DWS: Site-Level Climate Risk and Resiliency Checklist Pilot