Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - the benefits of distributed energy resources for your business
Categories: Commercial, Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Procurement, Industrial
Date Published: 9/10/2019
Source: NRG Energy
Primary Topic: Distributed Energy Resources
No longer restricted to on-site solar panels or backup generators, distributed energy has been elevated by software intelligence, multi-faceted systems, and expanded capabilities. This webinar, sponsor by NRG Energy, explores how this evolution creates opportunities for businesses to find their own distributed energy solution.
Energy users need to understand solutions that leverage electricity markets, bring greater control over energy costs, and assure electric supply even in an era of more powerful and more frequent storms.
Listen to our panel of energy experts discuss the evolution that is bringing customers greater control of their energy supply.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Industry News: SED's Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum goes VIRTUAL July 27-29, 2020
- SED Profiles in Partnership: Cinemark, Schneider Electric, and AEP Energy
- Report: 2020 State of Demand-Side Energy Management in North America
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- White Paper: Enterprise Energy Strategies
- U.S. Offshore Windpower Economic Impact Assessment
- Virtual Innovation Summit: The Future of Distributed Generation
- Stronger Together: Why Efficiency with Electrification Catalyzes Systems Change
- Synchronizing the Electric Regulatory Response to COVID-19
- Our data centers now work harder when the sun shines and wind blows
- UPDATE: Understanding the MOPR - What an Obscure FERC Rule Could Mean for Renewable Energy Buyers
- Chesapeake College: On-Campus Solar Energy and Storage