Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - the benefits of distributed energy resources for your business
Categories: Commercial, Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Procurement, Industrial
Date Published: 9/10/2019
Source: NRG Energy
Primary Topic: Distributed Energy Resources
No longer restricted to on-site solar panels or backup generators, distributed energy has been elevated by software intelligence, multi-faceted systems, and expanded capabilities. This webinar, sponsor by NRG Energy, explores how this evolution creates opportunities for businesses to find their own distributed energy solution.
Energy users need to understand solutions that leverage electricity markets, bring greater control over energy costs, and assure electric supply even in an era of more powerful and more frequent storms.
Listen to our panel of energy experts discuss the evolution that is bringing customers greater control of their energy supply.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
- Apple's 2020 Environmental Progress Report
- A Microgrid For Your Business is More Important Now Than Ever. Find out why.
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- Case Study: Superior Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) System Proven to Reduce Coronavirus
- IBM's DER Project Risk Evaluation Framework
- Net zero is THE new business imperative
- Resilience Isn't a Project - It's a Mindset for Better Plants Partners
- Redefining Corporate Renewables Procurement Strategy: Simplified, Effective and Accessible
- DWS: Site-Level Climate Risk and Resiliency Checklist Pilot