Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - the benefits of distributed energy resources for your business
Categories: Commercial, Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Procurement, Industrial
Date Published: 9/10/2019
Source: NRG Energy
Primary Topic: Distributed Energy Resources
No longer restricted to on-site solar panels or backup generators, distributed energy has been elevated by software intelligence, multi-faceted systems, and expanded capabilities. This webinar, sponsor by NRG Energy, explores how this evolution creates opportunities for businesses to find their own distributed energy solution.
Energy users need to understand solutions that leverage electricity markets, bring greater control over energy costs, and assure electric supply even in an era of more powerful and more frequent storms.
Listen to our panel of energy experts discuss the evolution that is bringing customers greater control of their energy supply.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Experience unparalleled peer networking at the RE Sourcing Forum
- Reader study: Smart Energy Decisions is #1
- A look at this summer's Texas electricity market
- Taking a Utility Platform Player position for your customers... and society
- Execution Excellence, Innovative Solution, and Customer Centricity: A Winning Approach to Making an Impossible Mission Possible
- DE Forum Presentation: Charting a course for DERs at Tyson
- DE Forum Presentation: How Cinemark makes DERs work, both as a property owner and a tenant