Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - the benefits of distributed energy resources for your business
Categories: Commercial, Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Procurement, Industrial
Date Published: 9/10/2019
Source: NRG Energy
Primary Topic: Distributed Energy Resources
No longer restricted to on-site solar panels or backup generators, distributed energy has been elevated by software intelligence, multi-faceted systems, and expanded capabilities. This webinar, sponsor by NRG Energy, explores how this evolution creates opportunities for businesses to find their own distributed energy solution.
Energy users need to understand solutions that leverage electricity markets, bring greater control over energy costs, and assure electric supply even in an era of more powerful and more frequent storms.
Listen to our panel of energy experts discuss the evolution that is bringing customers greater control of their energy supply.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- 2019 Innovation Awards Insights Report
- Google Environmental Report 2019
- Green Lease Leaders: How Industrial Building Owners Use the Lease to Optimize Sustainable Business Practices
- Energy in the C Suite
- A Model for Sustainability Success: The Ohio State University’s Integrated Energy Solution
- The Business of Standalone Grid-Scale Energy Storage in Northern States