2019 NRG Sustainability Report
Type: White Paper
Date Published: 5/8/2020
Source: NRG Energy
NRG Energy presents its tenth annual Sustainability Report. This report highlights the tangible progress made in advancing their sustainability goals and how they are transforming the idea of what a power company can mean in the lives of their customers, communities, and shareholders.
NRG is 83% of the way to its 2025 GHG emissions reduction goal and has reduced absolute GHG emissions by 41% since 2014. A strong sustainability framework extends into each facet of their organization and this framework was established to ensure long-term value creation for all stakeholders.
Explore the report and see how NRG's sustainability program took shape in 2019:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Connecting Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure to Commercial Buildings
- The Plan for Sustainability @ Bucknell
- GHG Emissions Reduction Audit: A Checklist for Owners
- Massachusetts Clean Energy and Climate Plan for 2050
- Framework for Emissions Reduction Planning: An Overview
- Insights from the 2022 Net Zero Forum