Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
Type: White Paper
Categories: Commercial, Energy Efficiency, Industrial
Date Published: 5/11/2020
Source: Smart Energy Decisions
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
Smart Energy Decisions presents its first State of Iot and Smart Buildings research report, sponsored by Siemens.
This exclusive study presents a baseline look at where energy management and building controls are today - and where they are headed. Fielded among energy, sustainability, and facilities executives, the study asked about IoT deployments, drivers, barriers, and the realized rewards - both intentional and unintentional - of smart connected facilities.
Download this report to uncover what your organization needs to know about the State of IoT and Smart Buildings:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Today's Leaders. Tomorrow's Heroes.
The George Washington University
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Case Study: Innovative rooftop solar + LED lighting installation debuts in Chicago
- Corporate Clean Energy Procurement: State of the Market
- eBook: How to Monetize Your Energy Assets
- 10 Rules for Renewable Energy Purchases
- 2020 Corporate Energy and Sustainability Progress Report