Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
Type: White Paper
Categories: Commercial, Energy Efficiency, Industrial
Date Published: 5/11/2020
Source: Smart Energy Decisions
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
Smart Energy Decisions presents its first State of Iot and Smart Buildings research report, sponsored by Siemens.
This exclusive study presents a baseline look at where energy management and building controls are today - and where they are headed. Fielded among energy, sustainability, and facilities executives, the study asked about IoT deployments, drivers, barriers, and the realized rewards - both intentional and unintentional - of smart connected facilities.
Download this report to uncover what your organization needs to know about the State of IoT and Smart Buildings:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
- Apple's 2020 Environmental Progress Report
- A Microgrid For Your Business is More Important Now Than Ever. Find out why.
- Case Study: Superior Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) System Proven to Reduce Coronavirus
- Shape-shifting: Why a turbine’s shape is your most important asset
- Net zero is THE new business imperative
- Resilience Isn't a Project - It's a Mindset for Better Plants Partners
- Redefining Corporate Renewables Procurement Strategy: Simplified, Effective and Accessible
- DWS: Site-Level Climate Risk and Resiliency Checklist Pilot
- Sustainability Programs During COVID-19: There’s a will… but is there a way?