Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
Type: White Paper
Categories: Commercial, Energy Efficiency, Industrial
Date Published: 5/11/2020
Source: Smart Energy Decisions
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
Smart Energy Decisions presents its first State of Iot and Smart Buildings research report, sponsored by Siemens.
This exclusive study presents a baseline look at where energy management and building controls are today - and where they are headed. Fielded among energy, sustainability, and facilities executives, the study asked about IoT deployments, drivers, barriers, and the realized rewards - both intentional and unintentional - of smart connected facilities.
Download this report to uncover what your organization needs to know about the State of IoT and Smart Buildings:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- The Value of Microgrids: Challenges and Opportunities
- First-Ever Peace REC Transaction Drives Renewable Energy Development in Africa
- Solar for the Middle
- Navigating the Energy Transition
- Finding Balance: The Yin and Yang of Sustainable Energy Management
- Repurposing the Western Maryland Railway Station
- Top Energy Policy Trends from 2020–and How They Can Inform your 2021 Energy Plans
- Which renewable energy options are best for my business?
- All Roads Lead to Green Leasing
- New legislation can help Massachusetts build back a stronger, more equitable economy