Finding Balance: The Yin and Yang of Sustainable Energy Management
Type: White Paper
Categories: Energy Procurement, GHG Emissions
Date Published: 11/9/2020
Source: Calpine Energy Solutions
Primary Topic: GHG Emissions
The challenge of harmonizing opposing forces should be familiar to corporate energy managers. As this presentation from Calpine notes, for years, they have been tasked with balancing the yin of fragmented market rules and extreme price volatility with the yang of disciplined governance and management practices.
And now that an increasing number of corporations are pursuing Scope II GHG reduction goals, stakeholders must attend to a new variable in the equation - carbon. While companies are strengthening their efforts, many seem to be doing so while breaking discipline from their risk management practices.
Explore this report to understand how to attain Scope II GHG reduction goals while also staying within established risk parameters:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- The Value of Microgrids: Challenges and Opportunities
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Summer Edition
- Integrated Renewable Energy - A Simpler Renewable Solution
- How to Engage Your Supply Chain in Sustainability
- Finding Balance: The Yin and Yang of Sustainable Energy Management