Bloomberg Impact Report 2020
Type: White Paper
Categories: Commercial, GHG Emissions, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 5/3/2021
Source: Bloomberg L.P.
Primary Topic: GHG Emissions
The Bloomberg Impact Report 2020 features content from Bloomberg L.P., subsidiaries, and affiliates that explores environmental and social issues having a direct and significant impact on the company as well as issues that the organization has a unique opportunity to influence.
"In 2020, our company continued to expand our climate work and set even more ambitious goals," noted Michael Bloomberg, Founder and CEO. "We’re committed to reaching net-zero carbon emissions by 2025, and we are making steady progress. Every step we take in that direction benefits our business: Energy efficiency saves money, and it’s increasingly cheaper to power our company with clean energy than fossil fuels."
Download the Bloomberg Impact Report 2020 to explore how the company is helping its clients, employees, and communities create a sustainable future:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Supplier Spotlight - The Future of EV Fleets: Overcoming Challenges for Unparalleled Benefits
- Insights from the 2021 Virtual Innovation Summit
- Smart Energy Decisions' 2021 Sustainability Report
- Profiles in Partnership: Mainspring & SED: Using Webinars to Generate Leads for New Technologies
- Roadmap to Sustainability: Does Your Business Have a Plan in Place?
- Sustainability @ Bucknell Update