Bloomberg Impact Report 2020
Type: White Paper
Categories: Commercial, GHG Emissions, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 5/3/2021
Source: Bloomberg L.P.
Primary Topic: GHG Emissions
The Bloomberg Impact Report 2020 features content from Bloomberg L.P., subsidiaries, and affiliates that explores environmental and social issues having a direct and significant impact on the company as well as issues that the organization has a unique opportunity to influence.
"In 2020, our company continued to expand our climate work and set even more ambitious goals," noted Michael Bloomberg, Founder and CEO. "We’re committed to reaching net-zero carbon emissions by 2025, and we are making steady progress. Every step we take in that direction benefits our business: Energy efficiency saves money, and it’s increasingly cheaper to power our company with clean energy than fossil fuels."
Download the Bloomberg Impact Report 2020 to explore how the company is helping its clients, employees, and communities create a sustainable future:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- The Value of Microgrids: Challenges and Opportunities
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Winter Edition
- Challenging Channels: Creativity and Competition
- Siemens Dynamic VAV Optimization 1111 Broadway
- Iron Mountain Data Centers aces the Better Buildings Challenge
- State of Energy Management 2020 Report
- Setting Records, Walmart Continues Moving Toward Becoming a Totally Renewable Business
- Competitive Wholesale Markets Unlock Procurement Options—Will the Proposed Southeast Energy Exchange Market Do the Same?
- A perspective on weather, the grid, and bringing resilience to your energy approach
- Want to Tune Up Your City’s Buildings? First, Tune Up Your Approach.
- Turning Sustainability Goals into Action: DER Survey Insights, Part 4