BOSS (Black Owners of Solar Services) Policy Brief
Type: White Paper
Categories: Solar, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 8/11/2021
Source: BOSS (Black Owners of Solar Services)
Primary Topic: Solar
The mission of BOSS (Black Owners of Solar Services) is to combine and leverage the collective power of its members - entrepreneurs, financiers, veterans, attorneys, engineers, contractors, developers, and other peer partners - to lead actionable solutions for sustained access to equitable opportunities in clean energy production, distribution, and storage for Black-owned businesses.
In this Policy Brief, BOSS shares their federal policy priorities and recommendations and provides an overview of national policy developments and opportunities that will galvanize a more equitable clean energy economy where Black-owned businesses are central to helping America reach its climate resilience goals.
Download this report to understand whey effective, sound federal policy - centered in racial justice - that scales the deployment of solar, energy storage, and energy efficiency will be indispensable to our nation’s clean energy transition.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Winter Edition
- The Value of Microgrids: Challenges and Opportunities
- Meet Sustainability Goals with a Customized Network of Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2021 Better Buildings Progress Report
- 2020 Distributed Energy Forum Insights
- The Home Depot ESG Report: 5 Takeaways
- SED’s Commitment to Reconnect In Person – Safely
- Decarbonizing Kitchens: Opportunities for the Food Service Sector
- Journey to Zero: Four Key Action Areas to Achieve Net Zero Emissions
- Charting a Path for Voluntary Renewable Energy Buyers as States Set 100% Clean Energy Targets
- California Forging Ahead on Zero Emission Buildings