BOSS (Black Owners of Solar Services) Policy Brief
Type: White Paper
Categories: Solar, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 8/11/2021
Source: BOSS (Black Owners of Solar Services)
Primary Topic: Solar
The mission of BOSS (Black Owners of Solar Services) is to combine and leverage the collective power of its members - entrepreneurs, financiers, veterans, attorneys, engineers, contractors, developers, and other peer partners - to lead actionable solutions for sustained access to equitable opportunities in clean energy production, distribution, and storage for Black-owned businesses.
In this Policy Brief, BOSS shares their federal policy priorities and recommendations and provides an overview of national policy developments and opportunities that will galvanize a more equitable clean energy economy where Black-owned businesses are central to helping America reach its climate resilience goals.
Download this report to understand whey effective, sound federal policy - centered in racial justice - that scales the deployment of solar, energy storage, and energy efficiency will be indispensable to our nation’s clean energy transition.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Insights from the 2021 Virtual Innovation Summit
- Supplier Spotlight - The Future of EV Fleets: Overcoming Challenges for Unparalleled Benefits
- Smart Energy Decisions' 2021 Sustainability Report
- Profiles in Partnership: Mainspring & SED: Using Webinars to Generate Leads for New Technologies
- Roadmap to Sustainability: Does Your Business Have a Plan in Place?
- Sustainability @ Bucknell Update