Decarbonized Resilience - The Brattle Group Report
Type: White Paper
Date Published: 12/17/2021
Source: Enchanted Rock LLC
A critical question facing facility and plant operators of large energy usage manufacturers is whether the same level of local community resilience provided by diesel backup generators can be achieved through economical microgrid alternatives that are more consistent with clean energy goals.
In this report from Enchanted Rock, The Brattle Group examines detailed data comparing the feasibility, economics, and GHG emissions of several alternative microgrid systems commonly considered for resilience purposes.
Explore this report to learn how to accelerate your ESG goals and improve your facility's backup power resiliency
Please fill out the form below to view the white paper. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Electricity 2024: Analysis and Forecast to 2026
- Integrated Solutions to Help You Decarbonize Your Business
- Case Study: Federal Aviation Administration —Oklahoma City, OK
- Case Study: Marriott Infrastructure Resilience & Adaptation (MIRA) Program
- Zero Energy Building Highlight: Houston Advanced Research Center
- Climate Action Plans and Emissions Reduction Plans Defined
- 7 Ways Amazon is Using AI to Build a More Sustainable Future
- Energy Codes Forecast 2024: Money, Politics, and a New Model Code
- A Federal Definition of Net Zero Emissions Buildings
- Net Zero for Water? It’s More Complicated Than That
- Four Higher Education Partners Achieve Better Buildings Challenge Goal