Decarbonized Resilience - The Brattle Group Report
Type: White Paper
Date Published: 12/17/2021
Source: Enchanted Rock LLC
A critical question facing facility and plant operators of large energy usage manufacturers is whether the same level of local community resilience provided by diesel backup generators can be achieved through economical microgrid alternatives that are more consistent with clean energy goals.
In this report from Enchanted Rock, The Brattle Group examines detailed data comparing the feasibility, economics, and GHG emissions of several alternative microgrid systems commonly considered for resilience purposes.
Explore this report to learn how to accelerate your ESG goals and improve your facility's backup power resiliency
Please fill out the form below to view the white paper. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Supplier Spotlight - The Future of EV Fleets: Overcoming Challenges for Unparalleled Benefits
- Better Buildings Progress Report 2022
- Extreme Weather & Power Supply Preparedness
- In Setting Corporate Climate Goals, Credibility is Key
- Selecting a Renewables Project: Evaluate Risk vs. Reward
- Profiles in Partnership: Mainspring & SED: Using Webinars to Generate Leads for New Technologies